ACD Systems Canvas Draw 3.0.5 Build 274 MacOSX | 263.5 MB
Canvas Draw 3 for Mac is a powerful software specifically designed to make it possible for designers, illustrators, and professionals to advertise and communicate with confidence. Now with a Unicode text engine and user interface, text edit improvements, pressure sensitivity support for drawing tablets and more, Canvas Draw is your best choice for creating and sharing personal, business and marketing content.Off to the Races
– From the moment you open Canvas Draw, the new dialog provides instant, one-click access to working document templates, sample document to play with, as well as blank illustration and publication documents with fully customizable options.
– Perceptibility in a Palette – The Document Layout palette hierarchically lists–and provides easy navigation to– all the various objects, layers, and pages that are within each project. By using th list, you can easily slect any text, illustration, or image objects. The ability to add new pages and layers to your project and other content management options can easily be accessed at any time.
– A Helping Hand – Never lose your way with context-sensitive help built right into the application. When you select a tool or function, the help immediately responds to you. The Canvas Assistant will guide you through a project as you work, offering information when a tool or feature is being used, as well as describing the current working environment.
Canvas Draw™ 3 for Mac includes a wide variety of new tools including Unicode support to improve your user experience and increase the array of tasks you can perform:
– Unicode text engine
– Unicode UI
– Pressure sensitivity support of Paint tools with Wacom tablets
– Copy and Paste now supports RTF
– CVD preview supports 4K size
– CVD password encryption is now 128-bit
– Brush Size Pointer is added back
– Font drop-down menu in the Properties bar is improved: Font names and Font styles supported by a selected font are in the separate drop-down menu
– Recently used fonts will be listed at the top of the Font drop-down menu in the Properties bar
– [option] + [space] keys to temporarily switch to Magnifying Glass tool
– With Symbol font selected, Greek letters can be typed
What's New Version 3.0.5:
Fixed issues with the Freehand tool when the Status bar is hidden.
Fixed performance degradation when the Show information tooltips checkbox is enabled in Preferences.
Fixed the Save Selection radio button not enabling in the Save As dialog when certain objects are selected.
Fixed SVG file rendering when exporting.
Fixed CNV file thumbnail preview not displaying in Finder.
Fixed "Date last opened" timestamp not updating when opening and closing a Canvas Draw 3 file.
Fixed a problem with ruby text applied to Japanese vertical texts.
Fixed a problem with ruby horizontal text converted to vertical text, and vice versa.
Improved Text | Wrap | Inside Shape issue with long ovals.
Supported File Formats:
Import file formats: AI, BMP, CAL, CGM, CNV, CV5, CVDRAW, CVDTPL, CVI, CVS, CVX, DWG, DXF, EPS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCD, PCX, PDF, PNG, PRN, PS, PSD, RTF, TGA, TIF, TPL, TXT, WBMP
Export file formats: BMP, CAL, CGM, CVD, CVDTPL, DWG, DXF, GIF, HTM, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG, TIF, WBMP
System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.10 or higher
(Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed)
Rapidgator (upto 12TB Traffic):
Nitroflare (25GB Daily) :