This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has released an updated version of “Amyuni PDF Converter / PDF Suite Desktop”.
Description: The Amyuni PDF Suite is comprised of the Amyuni PDF Converter and PDF Creator. The Amyuni PDF Converter is a virtual printer driver that quickly converts documents from any Windows® application to PDF. The PDF Creator is a PDF editor that enables you to modify, annotate, merge, and print PDF documents. The Amyuni PDF Converter is a virtual printer driver that quickly converts documents from any Windows® application to PDF.
Low-cost Licensing and Quality Technical Support
Unlike the high licensing costs of popular PDF tools or the lack of support for many open-source alternatives, the Amyuni PDF Suite is uniquely positioned. It comes with low-cost licensing options that are advantageous not only for single end-users, but also for large corporate distributions. And with easy-to-reach North American technical support services, any questions you may have about the Amyuni PDF Creator or Converter are just a call away. Easy to distribute, easy to use, and competitively priced, we invite you to explore the Amyuni PDF Suite.
Whether installed on one or several workstations, deploying the Amyuni PDF Converter is hassle-free and because it is Microsoft-certified, Windows system compatibilities are a non-issue.
Simple and Intuitive
The Amyuni PDF Converter’s simple interface enables you to quickly convert documents to PDF. Without unnecessary or complicated options, you can spend more time converting documents and less time configuring software.
- Save PDF files from virtually any Windows application
- Microsoft certified Windows 7 and Windows 8 PDF printer
- Create PDFs that fully comply with the PDF/A ISO standard or with PDF/X-1 and PDF/X-3 industry standards
- Support for a wide range of PDF files such as the PDF 1.7 format and compressed XRef tables
- High performance and reliability: Create PDF documents in a fraction of the time needed with other tools
- Simplified, more intuitive PDF editing user interface
- Free OCR plug-in with up to 98% accuracy
- Merge, append and watermark PDF documents
- Generate CMYK-colored PDF files for printing purposes
- Create multiple configuration profiles for commonly used printer settings
- Automatically convert PDFs; advanced users can automate the conversion process using VBA macros from any application that supports VBA
- Powerful graphical editor that allows full page editing of PDF files with paragraph reflow capabilities
- Enhanced functions for adding, inserting, deleting, and moving pages
- Create and fill-out PDF forms
- Work with PDF form field objects such as check-boxes, radio-buttons, text fields, list-boxes and combo-boxes
- Comment and annotate PDFs with sticky notes, highlighters, stamps, lines, frames and more
- Text search and replace capabilities
- Insert objects from external applications such as Microsoft Word or Excel® through OLE embedding
- Load, create, and view layered PDFs
- Documents containing images can be compressed using a variety of image compression techniques such as JPEG2000, JPEG, 256-color compression, CCITT Fax, greyscale, down sampling, removal of duplicate images, and more
- Remove duplicate fonts or images to optimize PDF structure and reduce document size
- Multi-national character sets are supported. These include Eastern-European, Middle-eastern, and Far-eastern (CJK) languages
- Fully or partially embed TrueType® and Type1® fonts to ensure document portability while optimizing file size
- Automatic generation of hyperlinks and bookmarks by analyzing document content
- Include PDF metadata or document properties such as title, subject, author, etc
- Watermark PDF documents with either a simple text string or another PDF file
- Distribute PDFs directly with any MAPI- or SMTP-compliant emailing system. SMTP authentication is supported in version 4.5
- Export PDF documents to a wide range of formats such as XPS, Excel, HTML, RTF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG or BMP
- Prevent the display, modification or printing of PDFs with 40-bit, 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption
- PDF documents can be digitally signed using any valid certificate installed on the end-user’s system. Support for both Ansi and Unicode digital signatures
- Optimize PDF documents for viewing through the Web, also known as PDF Linearization
Release Name: amyuni-pdf-converter-pdf-suite-desktop-v6-0-1-7-p2p
Size: 68 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
Download: RAPIDGATOR – NITROFLARE – DROPAPK
more at RLSLOG.net