This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has released an updated version of “Gillmeister Rename Expert”.
Description: With Rename Expert you can quickly and easily rename files and folders. The program offers a variety of innovative features to create consistent and, above all, meaningful names. With a few simple clicks, you can number files and folders, shorten long file names, rename file extensions and much more. Rename Expert supports metadata such as Exif, IPTC, and ID3. By using metadata, you can organize, sort, and rename files automatically. Despite its diversity of functions the program is very easy to use. With Rename Expert, meaningless file names are a thing of the past!
- Icon rename files folders … Simultaneously rename folders along with subfolders and files – Allows the batch renaming of any number of files and folders in one go (incl. network support).
- Icon filter … Filter and sort functions – The extensive filter and sort functions can also be used for metadata, allowing the inclusion and exclusion of files and folders.
- Icon CSV files … Use CSV files for naming – CSV files – for example, exported from Excel, can be used flexibly for naming files and folders. The old and new name can be composed of several columns.
- Icon move files … Move and rename files in one step – In addition to renaming, files can also be moved or copyied into subfolders whose naming is based on metadata (e.g., picture taken date, creation date, etc.).
- Icon special functions … Many special functions – Rename Expert offers a variety of specialized functions, such as adding the checksum (MD5, SHA, CRC32) of the file contents to the file name, the encryption of folder and file names, or the possibility of adding random characters to file names as well as to rename files completely random.
- Icon preview new file names … Real-time preview of the new file names – All changes are shown in real-time and are checked for errors (e.g., duplicate name) to avoid possible conflicts.
- Icon use metadata … Rename files using numerous metadata – Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, ID3, etc.) can be used for the naming of files (e.g., for images and audio files).
- Icon numbering files … Numbering of folders and files – Files and folders can be numbered sequentially or in random order. An existing numbering can be easily overwritten or adjusted.
- Icon file content … Create file names automatically from file contents – With Rename Expert you can automatically generate file names from the file contents of documents (e.g., XML, HTML, or log files).
- Icon rename file extensions … Rename file extensions – With Rename Expert, file extensions can be arbitrarily changed (e.g., jpeg to jpg). They can be added or removed, and their case is individually customizable.
- Icon path too long … Shorten long file names / Edit file paths with more than 260 characters – With Rename Expert you can rename files or folders that exceed a path length of 260 characters, and therefore can no longer be edited using Windows Explorer.
- Icon use profiles … Save rename-settings as profile – Action lists allow a combination of any different number of actions and can be saved as profile for future reuse.
Release Name: gillmeister-rename-expert-v5-18-0-p2p
Size: 9.9 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
Download: RAPIDGATOR – NITROFLARE – DROPAPK
more at RLSLOG.net