Processes to renew domains at Godaddy
1. Go to Godaddy homepage and login with your username + password
2. Go to My Account, then press the green Manage button on the right
Or you can go to Domains menu and choose Manage My Domains, as image below
3. After going to domain management list, you will see the Renew orange button beside the ongoing expired domains (you can have one or more domains need to be renewed)
To renew one or many domains, just check the small box before each domain, then choose Renew image at the top menu, then choose Renew Domain
4. After choosing Renew Domain, you will go to the next steps as below
You can choose the Renewal Length from 1 year to 9 years, choose Auto-Renew as you want, this will prevent, in some cases, you forget the expired day and your domain will be taken by another guys so your brand or whole business will be terminated. You can choose the Privacy as public or private to hide your information. Then press green button Next to go to check out.
5. At the confirmation, you can choose Express Checkout to have quickly pay to Godaddy without reviewing your orders, or choose Checkout if you want to review again and input Godaddy renewal coupon if you have. This will save you a lot of money.
When renewing domains, you can pay using Paypal or in-store credit event if you use coupons. You can find many renewal coupon codes at the previous post I mentioned here. Or you can transfer to another registrar to save off a little bit, I suggest to choose Namecheap, this is one of the largest domain registrar.
Source: [GUIDE] How to renew your domain at Godaddy