This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has released “Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 2015″. Enjoy!
Description: Like the QuickBooks you know, with extra features and flexibility. We’ve designed QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It’s our most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software.
- Room to grow for users and data
- New! Discover untapped insights into how your business is running
- Access your data anywhere, anytime
- Easily pay employees, pay and file taxes
- Choose the extra functionality you need
- Peace of mind with our Full Service Plan
What’s New in Version 2015 v15.0 R9:
- With this release, QuickBooks will now have improved support on Windows 10.
- Migration of MSXML code base from 4 to 6 to address PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance standards.
- For users concerned with PCI Compliance, you should consult your IT professional to remove MSXML 4.0 from your system and complete the upgrade process.
- Once MSXML 4.0 is removed from your computer, the following third party apps that require MSXML 4.0 will not be supported: Contacts Sync, Scan Manager, and Shipping Manager.
Release Name: Intuit.QuickBooks.Enterprise.Accountant.2015.v15.0.R9-P2P
Size: 1,01 GB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
more at RLSLOG.net