This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has released the updated version of “Nextup TextAloud”. It’s a tool that can convert your text document to audio files.
Description: TextAloud 3 is Text to Speech software for the Windows PC that converts your text from MS Word Documents, Emails, Web Pages and PDF Files into natural-sounding speech. You can listen on your PC or create audio files for use on iPods, iPhones, and other portable audio devices. TextAloud 3 even has automatic iTunes syncing.
- Single-Article and Multi-Article Mode for listening to articles one at a time, or building a playlist to listen to later.
- Load articles using the Clipboard, Document Import, Hot Keys and Drag and Drop.
- Support for Word, PDF and HTML documents.
- Support for multiple Text-To-Speech engines, including international voices.
- Support for WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files.
- Proofread tool for listening to documents as you proofread.
- Plugin toolbar for Internet Explorer to listen to web pages.
Release Names: NextUp.TextAloud.v3.0.108-P2P
Size: 22.2 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
Download: DAILYUPLOADS – RAPIDGATOR
more at RLSLOG.net