This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has released the updated version of “SpeedCommander Pro”.
Description: SpeedCommander is a comfortable file manager. It builds on the proven two window technology and offers a multitude of exclusive features. Sort, copy, move or delete your files either using the keyboard or the mouse. SpeedCommander reads and creates ZIP archives, Microsoft CAB files and fully supports ten additional compression formats. The newly expanded search feature will find files within all ten supported Archive formats. The internal file viewer displays over 80 graphics and text formats. In addition, SpeedCommander contains a powerful text editor with numerous extras including syntax highlighting. With the integrated FTP client, you can both download files from the net and upload your own web pages. SpeedCommander even integrates a web browser for you to surf the web!
- Two folder windows which can be arranged horizontally or vertically
- Multiple folder views in one folder panel
- File Container with multiple independent containers
- Quick access to Network Neighborhood, Internet and FTP
- Direct support for the many archive formats (including 7Z, RAR, SQX, ZIP)
- Integrated Quick View for many file formats
- Multi-rename tool
- Fast and comfortable Search Program (FileSearch)
- Synchronize files and folders (FileSync)
- Flexible editor for text files (SpeedEdit)
Release Name: SpeedCommander.Pro.v16.30.8400.x86.x64-P2P
Size: 31,08 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
Download: FILEFACTORY – UPLOADED – FILESCDN – UPLOADROCKET
more at RLSLOG.net