This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
In the latest of Time’s extraordinary volumes on scientific discoveries, this special edition curates the 100 most impactful recent breakthroughs across 10 disciplines. Through sharp photos and Time’s peerless reporting, readers will explore the most captivating news and revelations in technology, botany, archaeology, genetics, zoology, the Earth, the mind, the cosmos, medicine and chemistry.
Among the highlights:
- How to curb Alzheimer’s disease with small lifestyle changes
- Controversial findings about newfound human ancestors known as the Hobbits
- High-tech solutions to diabetes care
- The gene-editng technique known as Crispr, and the ethical questions behind it
- Why the plight of the honeybee matters
TIME 100 New Scientific Discoveries: Fascinating, Momentous and Mind-Expanding Breakthroughs by The Editors Of Time-P2P
English | 20 Jan. 2017 | ISBN: 1683307356 | 178 Pages | PDF (conv) | 7,98 MB
Download: UPLOADED – FILESCDN – NTi
more at RLSLOG.net