This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
CODEX has released the game “Trackmania Turbo” for Windows . Enjoy
Dive into the arcade racing universe of TrackMania and discover the ultimate head-spinning experience in TrackMania Turbo. Highly replayable, Trackmania can provide you with a diversified gaming experience by blending arcade-style racing with the perfect track building toolbox: thanks to the revamped and easy to use Trackbuilder, you will be able to design an infinite number of outlandish tracks.
- 4 environments for 4 different gameplay experiences: Lagoon Rollercoaster — Defy gravity in a tropical paradise archipelago. International Stadium — Skills and precision are key to master this environment focused on performance. Canyon Drift — Drift your way through this North American grand valley. Dirty Valley — Jump through the hills in an immersive countryside setting.
- Campaign mode: Test your skills, win medals, unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels, and progress in worldwide rankings.
- Double driver: You don’t have to take on the Trackmania challenges alone. Team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers. Beware! Communicate and stay in sync or you’ll crash!
- Trackbuilder: Play with this intuitive toolbox to design your own crazy outlandish tracks or spice up your experience by generating random ones. Save and share your best tracks to challenge other players.
- Systemic music: In Trackmania the music is tied to your racing experience, your own skills create variations of intensity & dramatic drops. The music changes as you pass though checkpoints, trigger drifts or achieve jumps, making every race completely unique.
Genre: Massively Multiplayer, Racing
Release name: Trackmania.Turbo-CODEX
Size : 3.17 GB
Links: IGN – Steam – NFO – NTi
Download: NitroFlare ( Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 ) Or Single Link
Download: Uploaded ( Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 ) Or Single Link
Download: Bytewhale ( Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 ) Or Single Link
more at RLSLOG.net