This article has been published at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has released the newest build of “UnHackMe”.
Description: UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus can not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files so that’s where UnHackMe comes into play as it allows you to detect and remove them.
- UnHackMe Pro includes special designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe Pro is unique for each user and it is invisible for a rootkit.
- You can open UnHackMe Pro from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
- You can use UnHackMe Pro license for checking and removing rootkits from user computers.
- No need to install UnHackMe on a user computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy in use.
Release Name: unhackme-v10-20-build-770-p2p
Size: 18 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
Download: RAPIDGATOR – UPLOADPROPER
more at RLSLOG.net